Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So today I finally had gm mocha come to my server to replace a 100% imprinted...

J

John Binge

So today I finally had gm mocha come to my server to replace a 100% imprinted lightning wyvern. So in short I received a lvl 150 non imprinted lightning wyvern..... gm mocha was on the server for all of a minute and thirty seconds..... dropped the wyvern i responded with i lost a 175 not a 150 and the response was this is all I can do have a good day...... love how pre release we were able to get back fully imprinted dinos but now that it's full release they don't want to do their job.... such a great company......

J

Jordan White

Spawned in dragons are better than hatched dragons off of what I gathered so it may not be a complete loss

J

John Binge

Lol it's not imprinted and stats are lower in every stat.....

C

Colton Day

Lucky man. We lost a PT 145 golem and a pt 50 golem. Lost both minutes after Tame due to rollback. They came and gave us 1 level 100 golem

D

DanIel Botting

To many people abused it in the past.. we had a megatherium spawned in which was over 200 after tame and he spawned in a level 150 too

C

Christian Spartan

I just spawn in whatever i lose. Ah the joys of not being stuck to official servers and running your own.

C

Chelsea Hice

They did state that they can replace no higher than a lvl 150

J

Jonathon Boyer

Hell atleast they gave you back yours, I lost a 185 wyv in a glitch and befor it was time to meet to get mine back the emailed me and said that they closed the ticket and canceled my meet

R

Rikki Smith

Boo hoo it’s just a game man 2 days u can raise another considering they have a breeding event every weekend

A

Andrew Hunt

Blame that on the people that complained when they hadn't lost anything. We told them we lost a level 245 wyvern, they spawned in a 245 wyvern that had no levels into it so it went to 300+ imo its good that they ain't just spawning shit back now. We lost a giga under the map on week one but got shit back for it and I'm kinda glad tbh

C

Corey Davis

This is the reason there was 1500 melee giggas and rexs on legacy. Thank God they aren't going back to giving people what they "say" they lost.

J

John Binge

All wanted was a lvl 175 lightning wyvern 100% imprinted nothing more nothing less I'm not greedy at all..... was honestly excited that I was actually having a dino replaced after countless auto responses of not replacing due to beta status.... well here we are full release and still getting let down..... the game lagged for 15 secs straight and I was Insta killed along with the wyvern..... I'll post the video soon.. it's a joke that this stuff happens as often as it does and yet no accountability......

A

Amanda Hirschey

Be happy it got replaced... for a while they stoped replacing dinos at all on officials. We lost at least 5 150 frogs to Chitin cave glitch in a week after a major update and they announced that they weren't replacing any stuck dinos. They all starved to death over the next few weeks

M

Marcus Wagner

You are lucky!!!
They wouldn't replace anything above a level 50. Ankies get stuck in a rock cliff, level 200,we get back a level 50

E

Esther Page

Better than nothing at all.

L

Luke Johnson

Gm mocha is a bitch.

L

Luke Johnson

He's literally their messenger bitch

T

Troy Williams

B

Bobbie Lea McGee

Our tribe kibble tamed a 130 Rock Gollum and a level 50, put it in a drop to transfer to our base. When he got it out of the drop at our base the server rolled back and it was rip level 200+ Gollum (and lower level one). Spoke to devs and a couple days later they came to replace, but could only give us 1! level 100 back as it was "their new policy". I'd rather they just spawned us in the kibble

J

Jehiah Gusew

Level 100 is their new policy?????

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom