Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So thinking about grabbing a Nintendo switch wen bestbuy restocks is it worth getting...

T

Tyler Drouin

So thinking about grabbing a Nintendo switch wen bestbuy restocks is it worth getting or have y'all been having issues? Please describe if so

J

Joe Roy

Had mine a week and been in love with it ever since. Can't wait for the e shop to open and get access to a bunch if old school content and games. Mario Kart 8 Deluxe is amazing on the Switch. The nee battle mode is balls to the walls fun. Zelda Breath of the Wild is one of the greatest games ever made. Splatoon 2 is blowing it up as pure fun and entertainment. Can't wait for Mario Odyssey in a couple months. Plus so many other games coming soon. Being able to take it anywhere you go is the best thing ever as well as docking it at home to play on your TV

K

Kevin Dispensa

The only issues is scratched screen and left joy con connectivity issues. But the joy-con issue has been resolved in newer Nintendo switches so that won't be an issue.

For the scratched screen either purchase a screen protector or felt sheets to put inside the dock to prevent scratching.

J

Joe Roy

Get a big enough memory card, 64gb or higher

J

Joe Roy

Def get a screen protector. First thing I ever bought before even playing it

T

Tyler Drouin

Yea sounds like this is something I'll want to save up for especially when I don't have time to be at home playing the game I can take it with me thanks y'all for the helpful advice

G

George Ray Mitchell Jr.

Love it and have stopped playing my PS4 pro and Xbox one s!

D

Daniel Woelki

GameStop has bundle preorders available now

D

Daniel Woelki

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

J

Jenny Goertzen

Nothing but awesome
Except I can't tether to my phone an use the eshop.

S

Shawn Thomas

It's my favorite console. It's so much fun. You'll love it.

A

Angela Goodall

Have had it for about a month. Love it! Haven't touched my x1, gaming pc nor my PS4 since I picked up the switch.

E

Eric Pina

0 issues for me I love it except mario kart blows at 150cc hahaha

M

Matt Collie

Being a Nintendo Switch group, I doubt anyone is going to say you shouldn't buy it.

That being said, Switch rules.

C

Chris Liebel

Do it. Love it. Don't regret it.

J

Josh Brinton

No issues other than a easily scratching screen and it gets very hot when playing Zelda. Other than that I'd say go for it!
And be sure to buy a screen protector

T

Tyler Drouin

Yea y'all making me hype to get one now

G

Gregg Cerenzio

It's the greatest console gaming experience of my life. Switch is magic

J

Jason Cameron

Issues? No. It's great.

B

Benjamin Sullivan