Contact advertising [email protected]

So since weve given our opinions on the game...heres mine. Fucking love it. Pretty...

A

Adam Hutchinson

So since weve given our opinions on the game...heres mine.

Fucking love it. Pretty simple.

2 adjustments i wish theyd make... the ability to zoom and view the hole before u set up your tee shot. I know theres a map on the right, but that still blows. And the option to increase the size of the gauge. Kind of tough to get the timing down on a big t.v.

Also has anyone messed around w/ turf war and did your game freeze? Mine and Corey Bush game both had to be restarted last night mid round of turf war

D

David Lee Raynor

Had couple of goes was fine

A

Adam Hutchinson

His froze at the beginning of the game, mine at the end. Cool concept, just aggravating

W

Wes Patton

No kidding, not being able to see the hole while picking a tee shot is awful. Plus, during multiplayer (offline at least) you can't reset your tee once it's down.

C

Caine Schneider

I've only been playing the single player mode to unlock things; just got to Rank 3. You can change the tee position by pushing L3. You can get an overhead view of the hole and surrounding holes by pushing the touchpad -- great for finding alternate paths.

J

Jared Burke

Only had one play session so far, but it's starting to gel more. Having to play the front 9 of Eagle Crest over and over in Rank 1 was a bit of a slog after having gorged myself on it during the beta test, but slowly as things unlock it's starting to wow me. And starting to notice some nice, subtle graphical touches during different times of day.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom