Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So sadly a week ago, my power supply shit itself.. unfortunately (unknown to me at the...

T

Tracey Spencer

So sadly a week ago, my power supply shit itself.. unfortunately (unknown to me at the time) it has also destroyed my motherboard AND taken out my several TB hard drive.. all gone.. and I've had to revert to my kids pc which only has a 500gig drive.. which means as of this morning when ab dropped with it's 63gig update, I am unable to play on my PC anymore.. I can't even touch single player thanks to wildcards stupid decision to make all of abs stuff on ur drive even if u don't have it.. lucky I have it on the xbox for my ark fix.. but I'm Devo to say bye to ark pc...

P

Paul Messell

Sell the Xbox to pay for PC parts

B

Bradley Chalmers

63 gb update?????????? mine was only 15

R

Reece D Asbury

just dont install the other expansions, delete Ark and all mods, and redownload, my Ark with all expansions is 127GB would be under 100 without expansions

T

Tracey Spencer

But I like scorched Earth and center and rag lol

K

Kerry J Nelson

super sad Tracey sorry to hear that you had this kind of luck. :/

J

Jarrod Freeman

Not ARKs fault your PSU shat its self

T

Tracey Spencer

never said it was arks fault. Jarrod. Was stating about the size of the new patch that didn't need to be unless a person had bought aberration.

R

Reece D Asbury

The game can be at least half this current size if wc learned too pack their wok correctly ☹

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom