Contact advertising [email protected]

So no one cares if their only healer gets blasted to death..no one...anyone ? Oops too...

F

Fahad Amzad

So no one cares if their only healer gets blasted to death..no one...anyone ? Oops too late we lost the game

L

Laurynas Januskevicius

Well tanks like reinhardt dont have time to turn around since poking of enemies frontline. Flankers killing enemy supps. Dps dealing dmg

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

Healers have to care of themselves. The best Tanks/DPS can do is peel a flanker off.
A Support player is meant to support the team, not wait for the teamto babysit them at the sight of a Genji.

Healers need to position themselves in a way that it's easy for an ally to jump to help them, but don't expect the entire team to stop what they're doing to save them.

M

Muhammad Imam Satria

Why so pressed?

K

Kinz Darell

in lower ranks. maybe..

F

Fahad Amzad

It’s tough to get a tank and a phara up above while your whole team is still alive, I’m not that good of a rank, 1768 sr started 9 day ago

K

Kayleigh Kshnique Askey

Somtimes tracer is the most annoying when mercy! Ive had it when ive flied to each and every teammate at back trying to get away from her and my team still doesnt notice her i try my best

B

Beau Popkin

I can deal with most flankers in 1v1 long enough for help if I can't finish them. All of them except decent Genji's. They're always too fast for me.

Anyway team chat helps alot. Cause real talk: dps players are dense as fuck about positioning in battle, flankers, knowing where their team is, and how to stay on the point. They all have tunnel vison. You have to tell them whats up all the time or they sure as shit won't know. Tell them if they're moving to far out, if you see a flanker coming, if they should rely on health packs cause your dead atm, if an weak flanker is fleeing for them to finish. Treat them all like Helen Keller and your teams will start doing better

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom