Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So me and my tribe of 3 keep getting raided over and over by the same 2 tribes on our...

N

Nicholas Clark

So me and my tribe of 3 keep getting raided over and over by the same 2 tribes on our server there just ain't enough people in our tribe to build up fast enough to defend . We got raided again last night all dinos killed again. So wondering if anyone would be interested in joining the tribe were starting from nothing but if there is enough of us in the tribe we could build up really fast looking to try and get a tribe of 30-40 so we can become a big tribe in the server (pvp offical)

J

Jason Clark

Maybe you guys should join an already established tribe? Like mine lol

A

Alexander Force

Pmd

B

Barry Singh

What server?

S

Seven Sons

We want to Welcome All ARK: Survival Evolved Survivors to SevenSons PVP Elite Cluster !!

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Join us on discord for server info and discussion !!
Currently we re hosting 4 PS4 ARK Servers ! select filter unofficial PC servers.1 on Ragnarok , 1 on the island , 1 on the center, and 1 on Scorched Earth . type SevenSons in server list

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

S

Seven Sons

7 ppl will do

B

Brandon Fazio

Lol 30-40 that would be 95% insiders buddy watch out for those cunts i was insided recently but the guy only got 100 silica pearls lmao cause we moved all our loot

R

Randy Winter

You've obv done something to get wiped repeatedly. Even if it is just that you are "red". Move servers until you find a good one, make string allies, then go back to the server that is giving you problems and wipe the 2 tribes.

N

Nicholas Clark

Done nothing wrong to them or anyone on the server didn't get a chance to do anything haha

M

Mitchell Schunemann

What server?

C

Cato Albertsen

Yeh, as a tribe leader id say find an existing one. Hard to get into a server, normally all servers have server alliances. Usually they are full.

R

Rick Jaep

Build in hidden less traveled areas, there’s several videos in YouTube of hidden base locations on all maps. Small bases with the essentials till you can make everything for a big base with defenses

M

Matthew Courage Arends

Whats server number and the 2 tribes wiping you?

N

Nicholas Clark

Server 445 . Omnicendent and jowa they both biggest tribes in server and raid together

J

Johnathan Lamb

I pm

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom