Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So last night I was trying to help my ally tame 2 150 Carnos. Just as they were...

C

Chandra Summers

So last night I was trying to help my ally tame 2 150 Carnos. Just as they were getting close to knocking out they vanished right in front of us. Later on my tribe mate tried taming a 145 horse, at 90% tamed the horse literally vanished from underneath him. Happened a second time too. He managed to record it and is sending in a ticket. Anyone else experiencing this issue? Pic for attention.

D

Dillon Robinson

I was in the highlands tranqing a allo. He was biting my Ptera and poof my Ptera vanished. Nothing on tribe log or anything. I recorded it.

H

Hayleah Amara Leonard

We were taming a 145 unicorn once and it ran into someones behemoth gate and disappeared right out from under the rider. Fuckin bullshit. Lol

J

Josh Papuni

The pic is disturbing haha

A

Angel Medlock

It's happened to me several times on my non dedi

B

Bacardi Man

The pic reminds me of the this dam thing from inyuyasha

C

Caleb Augustine

I dcd today and when I got back in, I flew from Blue ob to barrier past carno in a straight horizontal line. Ark is glitched

H

Haylee Noelle

I was taming a 140 horse and it ran into a rock and next this bop gone.... just vanished

D

Daniel Økern Rolén

My tribemate was taming a 145 giga rhe other day, that suddenly poofed n disappeared... :-s

E

Erin Gillmore

I didn't know zarya was in your tribe.

A

Andrew Valasek

It's a spawn issue that's going on for some reason at times there will be zero tames in my area and then one pops up and vanishes not sure if there is a fix in the future but there needs to be one

S

Stacia Marie

Tribemate was killing a titan and it just poofed

K

Kyle Norton

Yup was on a 145 Equus and was at 90ish% and just vanished from under me

E

Elissa Grandjean

My argie vanished. I landed out front of my forge building and went inside for 2 seconds to move a little metal. When I came out it was gone. It wasn't following anything and it wasn't on neutral. Nothing aggressive around and no death message. Had all the loot from the cave drops I had just gotten on it too

P

Paul LaPierre

Yep. Was taming 145 moschops and it vanished as I was pressing y

S

Sheldon Clark

I hear the terminator theme after seeing this

R

Regan Banfield

It happens with wyvern we went to get uts milk poof gone

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom