Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So, just took my Griffin, some good gear like my Journeyman Crossbow, and my best...

F

Frank West

So, just took my Griffin, some good gear like my Journeyman Crossbow, and my best character, who is level 74, and migrated to Scorched Earth. After finally making it to an obelisk with my level 74 (pumping to 140%+ Speed was a good idea, I have no regrets - saved my ASS) and getting my Griffin - and quickly climbing on it to avoid getting eaten by Dire Wolves - I eventually managed to retrieve all my stuff and build a base. Atop 4 stone pillars, to make it Dire Wolf and other predator proof, it is made of a cobbled mix of thatch, wood, and adobe(stuff I got out of nearby green loot crates, though I build the 3x3 floor - made out of wooden ceilings. Going to begin proceedings to tame a Rock Golem. 2 things: firstly, any advice for taming a Golem, other than Cannons and Sulfer/Kibble? And secondly, Scorched Earth is much less annoying and a LOT more fun when you have a flyer. The map is COVERED in predators, it's INSANE. Having a lot of fun though!

E

Elias Morberg

tek tex for golem

M

Martin Kleijn

Deathworm horns = Mantis = Kibble = Gollem

L

Luciano Sesti

You can tame up to a lv 20 golem (when there's no x2) with sulfur. It will take 4h tho, and you'll have to be with it when it's about to complete taming.

L

Luciano Sesti

Not entirely related but you can spawn at Midlands 4 or something and run to green ob easily.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom