Contact advertising [email protected]

So I've been playing Pocket Park almost non stop since I downloaded it. I'm really...

C

Camron Graziano

So I've been playing Pocket Park almost non stop since I downloaded it. I'm really loving it...that's tough for me to say since I generaly hate cell games. But this feels at home on my phone. I have put in zero $$$ aswell. Just playing as smart as I can :D However I am curious how everybody else has been finding it? Do you feel it's "sleazy" like Kotaku claims with it's tempting you with micro transactions? or are having a pleasent time with all your fury friends?

N

Nikk Caputo

I have over 20 k in money and consistently around 100 bills, just hit level 10, if you can be patient and not pay for your stuff to be built early I don’t see a reason to pay outta pocket. I’m having fun. Does your campsite ever get bigger in space? It’s very cluttered, that’s my only gripe.

M

Myron Benally

Na not at all the way it was described by Kotaku in that article a couple days ago.

It’s fun and I’m glad nintendo made it into a solid animal crossing game.

A

Alana Morton

I am at level 21 and have not spent $1. I have used a couple of my nintendo rewards coins on some items, but that is as far as I go... I refuse to spend real money. I just give the app about 30 mins every 3 hours so I can do things for the campers to get more stuff... I try to craft the longer items overnight...

A

Alana Morton

I also have one confusion, and that is my camp is full, so the current campers ever move out to make room for new ones? Or is there something I need to do to get other folks in there...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom