Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So ive been messing around on single player. Bought the disc version last week but...

C

Chris White

So ive been messing around on single player. Bought the disc version last week but only played the last 2 days. Can't be bothered with online yet until I'm used to everything. Currently level 24 and on the original map. Anywhere specific that would be good for a base and any tips on building? Any help appreciated. Used a cheat once for an alpha Rex but trying to do the rest legit. All my other dinos I tamed died (4 trikes, 4 dilos, 2 Ovi 6 dodos and a para. Ideally want to build a house to start with and a pen to keep my dinos.

M

Mark Adam Ruby

I have a learning server for people 100% new to the game to basically explore and learn without bother but still have some help if needed
Pm me if interested

W

Whitney Cash

Best spot for building to learn and to make sure you have protection for your dinos is herb island in the bottom right corner of the map. Only things that spawn there is herbivores and its got lots of room to build. Its out of the way when it comes to exploring but since you are on single player, you can make a base in each biome if need be so you can always have access to basic stuff.

A

Aaron Martinez

Build on the south Shore on the island just left of the center southern island. Get a trike for berries and a few raptors for easy mount.

A

Aaron Martinez

Beryonix is the best thing you can bolla. Don't be scared to tame it but get a few fish first.

L

Lisa Basinger

That's what i did too, single player was my noob island. I got the hang of it and then joined my husband online. :)

C

Chris White

Thanks guys

S

Seth Thurman

Since your on single player it really doesn't matter at all where u build. On pvp you wanna build in the most remote dense forest you can find

C

Conrad Hill

if on island and have fur armor i suggest ice berg at 30,10 gps . it is safe from predators , 2 back entrances for water dinos and i fond food consumption lower then the south for some reason. u will need to build bridge ,use boat or quetz when living there though waters can be touch and go.

C

Chris White

To find coordinates etc do I need compass?

S

Seth Thurman

Gps

C

Chris White

Do you unlock that as you level up? I haven't played it today but I've managed to acquire a spino and a raptor as well as the alpha Rex I used a cheat to get lol

S

Seth Thurman

If your single player just do
Cheat giveengrams

C

Chris White

Oh ok cheers

S

Seth Thurman

Unlocking the items to craft isn't very fun otherwise I'm against cheats

C

Chris White

I am usually but I died so often when I first started and list whatever resources I'd gathered that I got the rex for protection lol

S

Seth Thurman

Also you can type
Cheat gfi (any item) 1 1 0

S

Seth Thurman

Don't put the parenthesis works with most items and virtually all materials

S

Seth Thurman

Cheat gfi propellant 1 1 0
Gives propelant

C