Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So Is it even worth joining a server before the new paid servers come out?

A

Alijah Guthrie

So Is it even worth joining a server before the new paid servers come out?

J

Jay Rad Rybold

not sure how many people are actually going to be hosting on a nitrado for free and if they are how they can afford it. a dedicated server can stay up forever but if the guy gets bored of paying nitrado all your stuff is forever gone.

B

Blake Perez

Yes it is. Just ask the host what they think they will do when rented servers come out. If they don't give you a clear, "I'm not buying a nitrado server, and I'm not leaving my dedi" then perhaps don't join.

T

Terry Maltese

I'm clustering with my admins & my xbox will be for aberration

H

Holly Moore

Join HircinesRealm
We’re still running good. PvP. Nice. Perfect. Good server.

C

Cody Bilek

If anyone is looking for a server to join through Nitrado on Wednesday? We purchased a 10 person server to test the waters for the server, but if you would like to donate to open a bigger server? We will gladly do that!

Many events to come!

*If donating? Please message us and we will link you. Donating to our page will lead to future events, more servers and special in game items for every tribe! Including mutated dinos, in game items, and much more!

Join Arktropolis

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

A

Alexis McLeod

Join the group to be among the first to play!

Welcome to Ataraxia. Enjoy our slightly boosted rates and official-like feel. No ORP, no dino bans, no base limits, NOTHING.

3x XP & Gather
4x Taming
5x Maturation

We will sport a tribe limit to encourage small tribes.

Server is preordered for 50 slots through Nitrado. Server will go live at an announced time once the Community Center has been built.

M

Mike S. Gessner

I'm not requiring anyone to pay on my NITRADO

L

Leighanna Taylor

Well with the server I'm going to be joining, we have all been communicating and building a great community. They also run a Conan server as well. The people running the server are a gaming community so we all play other games together as well. It's actually really nice to have a mature and respectful group of people to game with.

F

Ford Lajoie

Sure. Mines boosted a bit extra atm. New one on Wednesday will b more normal.

B

Brandon Ackers

I hope they give you the option to who can join cause it's kinda like buying a 6 pack of beer,,,, you don't mind if your friend has one and then some fucken random pushes through the circle and grabs one and skulls the thing right in front of your face,,, then blows your base up and takes all your shit

E

Earl Nelson

Servers have been delayed .... Again

H

Holly Moore

Uuuupsies, well there’s still HIRCINESREALM
COME ON DOWNNNNNNN!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom