Contact advertising [email protected]

So I'm in the process of trying to learn doom fist and none of my friends have any...

A

Aaron O Barron

So I'm in the process of trying to learn doom fist and none of my friends have any tips. So help a guy out?

E

ED Cajilig

just boop alot

R

Ruben Garcia

Punch people first ask questions later

D

Derick Elkin

if u miss a punch uppercut and slam away

B

Brandon Pater

Play someone else until he is buffed then we will talk

D

David Christopher Castillo

If you hit an enemy with your charged punch and they went straight to the wall, prepare your left click. Spam it and kill dat madafaka

D

Daniel Enrique

Positioning is key. Play him as a pouncer. Like reaper

P

Perity Máté

play some fighting games while you wait for bugfixes

M

Mynor Melgar

you have to click at the enemy a lot

R

Robotman Rossum

Dont die

K

Kenny Estrada

Engage with slam, shoot, uppercut, shoot, charge fist an enemy if possible or use it to escape

J

Jeremy Ross Mathers

Honestly, check out overwatch central on youtube. They did a like 25 min guide video with chipsa (#1 doomfist in the world) with him showing off tips and tricks, i learned a lot from that :)

I

Immanuel Figueroa

As a frog main it was much to my surprise to learn his uppercut/slam’s stun effect disable wall riding until unstunned by walking. So boops are possible

E

Ethan Leslie

Cycle your abilities. Hes pretty useless without his abilities so dont waste them all too quickly. Also pick your targets all of his abilities can take out only 1 tank so avoid targeting tanks and aim for the squishys

D

Dhanj Narasimhan

Cancel rocket punch with jump then slam to get huge distance covered

Slam->shoot+uppercut->shoot/punch to finish them

A

Aidan Guill

This analogy only works if you have played MOBAs, but, play like a jungler

P

Pratap Thapa

Make sure to keep an eye on your abilities. They're the key aspect of his kit. Definitely check out some flanking routes with him such Volskaya, Kingsrows and Eichenwalde. Additionally, since you're invincible during your ult, don't be afraid to use it as a get out of jail free card. Dont always be hungry for kills

K

Kei Sinclair

Take the time to learn the combos. Get very fluent with it. Then practice these combos in matches.

You need to always have an escape plan because u are literal shit without your skills.

Doomfist is extremely flanky... So u need to also work on your feet. But learn the combis first

G

Gareth Edwards

Kill things and try not too die

R

Renzo Dekimpe

Combo ur moves for maximum damage,but make sure you're not caught without your abilitirs or it is game over

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom