Contact advertising [email protected]

So I'm going to be transferring my components into a new case soon for the very first...

K

Katie Carson

So I'm going to be transferring my components into a new case soon for the very first time. Is there anything I need to know before doing so?

My experience is very limited... I'm learning as I go, but I'd like a know if there's any "ground rules" so to speak, before I dive in and start tearing it apart

R

Reece Goddard

Make sure the motherboard standoffs are in correctly. Just take your time. Be careful and don't do it on carpet ect

T

Timothy Johnson

Don't forget the rear I/O cover...

A

Anthony Martino

Make sure you ground yourself, you don't want static blowing something

R

Reece Goddard

Just don't ware shoes and don't on literally anything that isn't carpet or a mat

A

Andri Siswanto

Don't forget how plug the cable, and make sure your ground is safe use carpet or something

D

Dennis Barbier

Use a cam to snap pics of all the connections in the old case. Might come in handy once in the new one

K

Katie Carson

Thanks everyone

J

Joshua Daley

Make sure the case is big enough to house the components, and that the screw holes align with those found on mobo, and gpu.

M

Muhammad Firdos Jamal

Yea don't break anything

U

Uddalak Ghosh

After removing the screws from the components, keep those in a container otherwise you will loose it.
Keep the motherboard with the air cooler in an anti static bag or pouch.
Be carefully while screwing things.

J

Ja'nee Reagin

See if you can find someone working on your specific case on YouTube. That way you'll be able to copy their cable management

U

Uddalak Ghosh

That would work too

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom