Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So, i was relaxing building in primitive+ and i kinda liked my house. Then here comes...

A

Aurora Melis

So, i was relaxing building in primitive+ and i kinda liked my house. Then here comes the shitty BugArk just in time to ruin my plains. I made a huge mistake: i placed a lumber dinogate. When i noticed that it was in a shitty place, the evil gate won't let me get rid of it. And here it comes: the BLUESCREEN. Every damn time i destroy that gate, no matter how (destroy action/destroy with axe/destroy command) the game crashes. So now i'm stuck with this horrible thing right in my base's ass. Thanx Ark, it's always a pleasure to fight with your evil gates of bugs.

(Any suggestions to delete this stupid gate)?

P

Paul Ogin

This used to be a really big bug, it has been patched since but primitive doesn’t get as many fixes as the regular game.

J

Jennifer Graham

It does it to me too but it actually lets me destroy it but it lags me out everytime

S

Staci Powell

Maybe get someone else to destroy it for you?

M

Manny O Cruz

Sticky bombs and go kinda far and shoot it...? Dino destroys it?

S

Shane Carter

C4

A

Aurora Melis

I tried to destroy it with my axe and i got bluescreen so i think that if i destroy it with bombs/item it will crash again... the problem it's the destruction itself, no matter what item/command i use... i wonder if i use another person to destroy it the game will crash on both ps4...? I have to try.

P

Paul Ogin

Look at the wall and just admin kill/destroy it

B

Brandon Palermo

I have the same issue. Stupid dino gate.

I

Ivan Rodriguez

Try upgrading to stone then destroy

P

Paul Ogin

Go on god mode and spawn in a wild rex and see if it destroys it?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom