Contact advertising [email protected]

So i was pretty sick of that red color kicking in, since my entire build is...

I

Ilija Kostic

So i was pretty sick of that red color kicking in, since my entire build is black/metallic grey so i decided to paint my Gtx 1060 and im pretty happy how it turned out. Im also adding soon my Nzxt Kraken x42 ( waiting for the am4 mouting kit ) and some Nzxt Rgb fans that will be controlled via Hue+. So what do you guys think ? Lit or shit ? Also sorry for the shitty quality of images :v

T

Tomáš Tatran

Lit asf broo

Z

Zuri Ramirez

Only problem is that transparent red things.. Main reason why I ditched the Gaming X series

S

Sam Gibbons

looks good, much more subtle. I would remove the stickers fromt he psu shroud personally but thats just personal taste

A

Ahmed Hisham

nice work

S

Sultan Taimoor Durrani

awesome...the black theme color of the pc is superb... btw what are your pc specs?

J

Julius Karantinaz

K

Kyle Alan

might do the hot water and dye trick see how it works with new gpu

V

Vito De Decker

Good job man

S

Steven Betteridge

You should buy some tinting film and cover the red leds on the card!

S

Sander Toop

I also had tought.. does spray pain is bad for give heat away from gpu? Also if i paint entier case inside.. bad or no affect anyways?

C

Clement PanPan

I just carbon fiber taped it over.... nice paint job btw :D

J

James Blacklord

Looks good. Now if only there was a way to do something about the red lights on that card you'd be set.

K

Kaleb Powell

That's fucking sexy

S

Stephen Brook

Looks much better like that

C

Chris Ali

I'll probably do this for the backplate and copper backplate on my aorus 1080. Why does gigabyte insist on making an RGB card without muting the color scheme. It defeats the purpose. Although V1 tech does make some nice custom back plates.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom