Contact advertising [email protected]

So i wanted to know if im missing out on anything to buy to have a pretty good setup ?...

• Thread starter Nader Ahmed Mohamed
  • Start date
N

Nader Ahmed Mohamed

So i wanted to know if im missing out on anything to buy to have a pretty good setup ? Any ideas or tips , i really need help tbh xD (sorry for my bad english xp)

F

Felix Bönner

1: alienware sucks
2: gaming headsets suck
3: don't buy alienware

S

Sergio Barraza

If you need to get a laptop then get something with MSI or Asus for a laptop

M

Mark Campbell

Geta a deskrop

N

Nader Ahmed Mohamed

Im getting a gaming laptop because im going to college next year and im gonna need a laptop to carry with me , so i thought the best would be either this or asus rog 501 , because they both have a 120 hz screen and good color accuracy but the thing that made me go for the alienware is cuz asus rog is max-Q

N

Nader Ahmed Mohamed

Is there any other good laptop for gaming with a good screen and a true gtx 1080 performance or wha

F

Faizan Mehmood Malik

get a gaming desktop

N

Nader Ahmed Mohamed

N

Nader Ahmed Mohamed

N

Nader Ahmed Mohamed

S

Sergio Barraza

No laptop is gonna have a full 1080 they are all watered down 1080's

N

Nader Ahmed Mohamed

Is this a good gaming pc build ? I might get it and try to get a cheap laptop for college i guess

N

Nader Ahmed Mohamed

And tell me if im missing something please or if theres a better alternative of what i chose cuz it will be my very first time to build a desktop

T

Tyler Gornall

save money and get the logitech g633 its exactly the same just not wireless

G

Gurraj Ghaley

Why not swap the Alienware with something from Clevo? An OriginPC too

A

Andrew Kerssens

Definitely get a desktop and a cheap laptop for school. Your build looks good but change your cpu for an i7 8700k

J

Jorge C

Get the alienware amplifier put a 1080ti and you got a beast

A

Andrew Davis

You're better off getting a desktop (for cheaper) then get a cheap budget laptop to bring to class. Kicking around in your book bag it will probably have a shorter lifespan anyway

J

Justin Bross

ditch the g933's sound quality is amazing but its not worth the trouble of the headset dude. you could get somethin better. (Ive been fighting with these for a year)

A

Adam Kent

sure alienware is good if you don't mind being ripped off. You don't need a gamin laptop for classes. Just invest in a desktop and a decent laptop. No reason to have 32gb of ram either. Unless you;re doing HEAVY video editing / rendering.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom