Contact advertising [email protected]

So I want to improve as some characters. Mercy and D.Va I know I'm solid with, I'm not...

• Thread starter Sammy Bourgeois
  • Start date
S

Sammy Bourgeois

So I want to improve as some characters. Mercy and D.Va I know I'm solid with, I'm not making fundamental errors, just need more experience. .
Tracer - General tips for improvement welcome, especially how do I practice getting more clinical at killing the healers, and how do I get in fewer situations of stuck in enemy territory with no blinks? Also, Reaper gives me a lot of shit. Is that more a matchup to avoid, or to play very, very carefully?
Pharah - Usual Pharah issue -- I can actually do pretty good offensively, usually so good that a hitscan will focus me and then I get griefed hard. How do I stand up to the hitscan threats better?
Reinhardt - When the shield goes down, I know I'm just the north side of useless. What is the decision making process, roughly, for when to switch to hammer, when to charge, when to firestrike, that sort of thing?
Zarya - At this point, she's probably my worst character that I really do want to learn. In my inexperienced hands, she feels squishy for a tank. But others make great use of her. How do I time my self bubbles and my friendly bubbles to get the most charge, and survivability? Also, when do I right click fire? My entire decision making as her is screwy.
Any and all help, thank you :)

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom