Contact advertising [email protected]

So I started playing with tracer yesterday. Can I get any tips on how to "git gud"...

S

Soumya Sahoo

So I started playing with tracer yesterday.
Can I get any tips on how to "git gud"
Thanks in advance

P

Paul M. Natale

someone said earlier to make sure when reloading to utilize longevity by blinking while reloading.

S

Sanurag Basu

Sensitivity up, mobility is everything

A

Aidan Willis

Try not to blink forward or backward

Blink to the side and flick to the enemy then track them

R

Rithsayoth Danny Chhin

Kill all their healers bro.

K

Khalil Cordice

For quick ult charge, I usually bully their tanks. Sometimes if a mercy is pocketing the tank I'll just let the mercy live to get ult charge even more haha then kill the mercy and then the tank.

J

Justin Fish

1. Git gud at blink.mamagment
2. Blink.then reloading
3. Know.who you can 1 shot with pulse and.how to stick it
4. Master the 180 blink

E

Evan Buell

Don't stick a tank that you or your team can't kill, it's actually bad because you feed the enemy healers loads of ult charge. Bait out hog's take a breather, and orissa's fortify before sticking them.

M

Mathieu Berger-Latour

The recall after the pulse was completely unneeded. Your tracking is a bit off. Aim for the neck instead of the head, more bullets will connect and it will do more overall damage.
Could work on your blinks as you were blinking in walls and you aren’t zoning enough. A McCree could quickly headshot you considering you stayed in the same area for a long time. Always keep moving, especially as a 150 hp tracer

S

Sebastian Hyeok

Practice tracking annoy support buy a time dont let them kill yoi GM tracer here

A

Adam-Lee Getchell-Navarro

Honestly not bad for your first day. Blink management is key, I saw some not so well timed ones and other points where you were not moving so much, easy target. And really just spend some more time with her. And like people have been saying aim for headshots.

R

Rui Mendes

U dont need to recall everytime u ult, just blink away, recall is essencial and should be use in cases of near death or stall most of the times, but ye with some ult situations the recall is the safeste way to get back to ur team

W

Wilma Englöf

Melee more. You could've meleed mercy there and have bigger awareness with your blinks. Get some tracing skills (aimtracing) go in backlines. Aim for their head. Yeah

A

Ashley Mercedes

Sry not a gif.

J

Jordan Kaleo Montez

Hit the enemy team from behind with her

E

Eric Fleckenstein

BE ANNOYING!!!! BE-E ANNOYING!!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom