Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So I need me some dung beetles, but I don't have an arge nor I have any bug repellent....

J

Josh Cummins

So I need me some dung beetles, but I don't have an arge nor I have any bug repellent. Is there any other locations I can find them besides the volcano on ragnark? If so roughly what are some coordinates to find them?

M

Matt Bem

Dont need an argy, tame them and carry them on a ptera

J

Josh Cummins

can't get away from mantis, spiders, snakes, scorps. Hens the reason why I asked where besides volcano

J

Jamie Robson

stick fence founds and walls down?

C

Cammy Dunnett

Aggro everything away from it

D

Daniel Turon

Can u pick 1 with a bird and fly it back to tame it?

J

Josh Cummins

Ok so I guess no one can answer my question

J

Josh Cummins

I'm searching for different locations not how or what ways there is to tame it

M

Marcy Conley

As far as I know near the volcano is only place. All you need to do to tame it is feeding it poop, once tamed you pick it up like a dodo

A

Austin Taylor

There's a cave in the jungle you can get them from, either that or go to the island or center and get them from the caves there.

A

Austin Taylor

You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

D

Daniel Økern Rolén

J

Josh Cummins

Thomas Joseph Wyatt

J

Johno Greig

Easiest way is to shoot one with grappling hook and fly it home and tame it there

M

Megan Myers

We always just hit a Scorched server, dung beetles wander the open sands there, take a rex for protection and it's pretty easy. If ur pvp tho pick it up with a bird and carry it to somewhere safe to tame.

G

Garret Broussard

There’s some in the lava golem cave but volcano next to Springs is probably your best bet.

N

Nathan J. Bartels

They're so easy. On the 2x a low level takes like 45 seconds

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom