Contact advertising [email protected]

So, I know Jim has talked about it before, but I want to bring it up again in a new...

• Thread starter Lloyd Bryant Jason Bandy
  • Start date
L

Lloyd Bryant Jason Bandy

So, I know Jim has talked about it before, but I want to bring it up again in a new light. One of the big reasons the multiplayer portion of Call of Duty has become so stale is that they keep looking at focus group or youtubers for feedback on how to change. I believe that Overwatch is falling into the same pit. Aside from the ludicrous Overwatch League stuff going on the community recently watched another Mercy nerf happen. This nerf is generally accepted a pretty shit one in the community. The thing is, the professional players of the Overwatch League are the ones mainly expressing their distaste with Mercy with some players going as far as to say they'd remove her from the game if possible. So, the general player community is seeing a lot of changes coming into the game because of the professional minority rather than the typical player base. It's extremely shitty and has been on my mind lately. The balances aren't for typical players, they're for the professional minority that Activision-Blizzard is pouring so much money into.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom