Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So I have 30 hours into botw, not sure I'll play it anymore. Do I trade it in or keep...

R

Ryan Emperley

So I have 30 hours into botw, not sure I'll play it anymore. Do I trade it in or keep it cause it's considered to be one of the greatest? I want to play more but it's really intimidating to me! Keep or sell?

J

Jake Asikainen

keep

V

Vy Vu

Just sell it if you dont like it. Who cares if its the best game, its your choice

T

Tia Scoggins

Your selling and I just bought the expansion lol

D

Dale

sell it and get a game that you'd really enjoy.

I

Ian Bentley

If you're looking to sell and not enjoying it, it's probably the right call.

However you say you're intimidated by it, may I ask what part you're having a hard time with? Maybe you just need some tips

M

Mark Wilkinson

what's intimidating you about it? There are definitely areas shouldn't venture into until powered up with more hearts and stamina and better gear.

D

David Paul Heal

Keep, and practice the dodge techniques. And cook lots of food.

L

Luke Lovelock

Yeah like the main castle. Without ancient gear and arrows... ugh its tough

J

Jace Henry

not every game is for everyone, trade it in and get a game you'll enjoy and this is coming from a zelda fanboy

M

Marco Maltese

Stick at it. It's a game that for some people takes longer to master than others but when you do it's soo much fun! Keep at it. If you still don't like it after 50/60hrs then get rid

M

Matti Moilanen

Sell. You've given it more than enough time...

S

Stephen Blancher

Why is it intimidating?

J

Joe DiMartino

I sold mine. Just couldn't get into it. Too slow paced for me and couldn't keep my attention.

R

Roddy Martin

Its overrated in my opinion,sell it for troll and i,thats my goty

R

Rufus Hewitt

Keep because scalpers will increase the value for unknown reasons

B

Brian Schuyler

Keep. What is there to be intimidated by? It's just a game. You said you wanted to play more. So play more.

L

Laura van Barneveld

Try to figure out why it is intimidating to you and what other reasons there are that you don't like to play it. There is a reason that you still want to play it, but you seem to be held back by something. You could also just put it down for a while and try again in a couple of weeks. I wouldn't sell it just yet judging by your post!

R

Richard Abraham

n n. n.

N

Nikysha Matthews

Well first of all don’t listen to everyone saying straight up “sell it” because we don’t know what the underlying issue is here. You say you want to keep playing it -considering you’re only 30 hours in I’d say give it another go.

What’s stopping you is that you’re intimidated, what by?
Some areas of the game are tough especially when you’re still weak. I’m not sure how much you’ve done but without a decent amount of hearts, stamina & other equipment, there are many places I suggest avoiding.
If that’s what is intimidating you then I suggest exploring more and collect things, find shrines and increase your hearts and your stamina.
But I’m not sure what’s intimidating you so maybe if you edit your post or comment what it is, many of the people here can help you and give you tips on how to overcome it.
Really hope we figure it out because it really is a brilliant game.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom