Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So....I got wiped last night...one guy on a ice wyvern ...I couldn't see him most of...

J

John Hartsaw

So....I got wiped last night...one guy on a ice wyvern ...I couldn't see him most of the time...and then he just walks up to my base and I'm punching the hell out of him and he just stands there....I beat him til I pass out ....and no he doesn't even take any dam on fun official

T

Troy Williams

What was he wearing

J

John Hartsaw

Red flak

T

Troy Williams

That's why punching him didn't work

J

John Hartsaw

You can't punch someone in flak?

C

Chris L Ziegler

Flak won't matter, something was off

C

Chris Purger

Being as it was rag he most likely had very high fort and on top of that he was wearing flak. You melee was is what 200 at most you may not have been doing enough dmg to surpass his mitigation

J

John Hartsaw

It went on for probably a hour ....I attacked the guy more then just once and he always just stood there...I'm gonna try and upload the video later

Z

Zac Lisle

He was probably sitting on wyvern and you were punching wyvern and he was probably just laughing his ass off

C

Christian Ball

Admoin abtuse! But seriously can't only ice wyverns be spawned in by admins?

J

Joshua Nicholls

Wildcard admin or admin god mode or something like that ....have there been some duping or something

J

Joshua Nicholls

Theres storys of wildcard jumping on servers and checking out the tame codes on tames to see if the sever has been getting duped ..if it has been getting duped and you have duped tames ...I would kill them or get rid of them ....stay clean brother

J

John Hartsaw

Not me

R

Ricki Shelby

If he popped a mind wipe and upped his fortitude and health then it makes sense

J

John Hartsaw

I really don't think it does

R

Ricki Shelby

Were your food water and health all the way up?

J

John Hartsaw

Yeah

J

John Hartsaw

Dude he literally walked up blew my door in and I couldn't do shit to him

R

Ricki Shelby

Damn i gots no explanation

C

Christian Ball

Either really strong gear,really high stats or maybe a admin trolling