Contact advertising [email protected]

So I finally update my Windows 10 to the falls creator and my pc is crashing everytime...

S

Scott Wilson

So I finally update my Windows 10 to the falls creator and my pc is crashing everytime I play PUBG. All other games are just fine.
The types of crashes are different, sometimes its just a basic crash to the desktop start the game again it might crash a few times but afterwards I can play solidly for hours without an issues.
Other times it crashed and then it said the game wasn't installed but after clicking install it finds the files and then the games ok again.
But now finally today it crashed, blue screen with white scratchy lines, restarted pc and Steam says PUBG is not installed - tried the usual install again and the bloody thing is installing from scratch.
The files are still there! I have removed the PUBG folder, refreshed and installed it again and then it was looking like it was going to work but nope its doing a full download again. With my fab internet speed it will take 15 hours to download the game.
Also I cannot restore to earlier Windows build because like others the option is just not the to do so.
I really hate this latest Windows update. Anyone had any probs?

A

Asif Haque

love it when people update and face problems when the simple solution is just not to update

W

Wayne Tomlinson

It's a windows problem. It's happening on other games too.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

W

Wan Berry WNaim

surprised,i have similar problems but not at the 'game wasn't installed' part..

C

Chimwemwe Tembo

*sits back and plays on his never updated windows 8.1*

B

Brian Banks

I had that not installed problem after another insiders update since I tether off my cell phone(can still play online games just fine) I can just block windows updates on pdanet

A

Alyan Akram

Dude windows 10 is pure spyware get Windows 7 its the best

N

Nakshatra Roy

*sits back and plays on his windows xp

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom