Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So help me understand something community. How come these terrible laggy and...

R

Rick Sanchez

So help me understand something community.

How come these terrible laggy and administrative raped servers easily populate, yet I'm having an issue with mine, I have 15 regular players, but like right now 0 people connected. Those who have joined my server claim it's perfect gather to make the game still fun, claim the 2 admins (me and my IRL friend who set the server up) are the coolest admins they have had, and say all the people on the server are cool af... so why is it I'm having trouble actually populating the server?

B

Bryce Parsons

I play on this server and it truly actually the best ded server I have played on it's super layed back and chill

R

Rick Sanchez

The only set rule in place is "raiding is cool, but don't be a dick about it" and that rule only exists because someone told someone else "if you want to cry play on another server" and that sorta pissed me off. But other than that wtf

R

Rick Sanchez

See what I mean^^

S

Scott Standring

The server I'm admin is the same I see all these people
Saying the server they play is abused by the admin but my server is perfect nice ping nice set rules and can't seem to get anybody to join they come get there starter then leave they can't judge the server by coming for 5 mins then leave they have to give it ago

N

Niko Mozhet

I'll join with my friend, what's the name? Just waiting for internet to go back on so we can do the update.

M

Micheal Coles

What's your stats

J

Jeff Gillott

Constant crashes and restarts, and rag release around the corner. It will pick back up

D

Dusty Crow

I don't bull shit my players,I'm real with them. Treat them like I would a tribe member. I fuck around with them tell them to chill out at times and generally get active with them. It's more like a family than a server

C

Christopher Prasad

I'll join be glad to

D

Dan Woodman

What's your gather and weight boost ? You got my vote just for the name lol

J

Jeffrey Elmore

It's the rates. You'll find great loyal players with lower rates. These full servers have a lot of action and what some people may consider "trolling"

If you don't like people telling others not to cry about getting raided and shit, then you DO NOT want a full server that's for sure...

N

Neal Gibson

Most probably waiting on rag

H

Hannah McLaughlin

Just advertise every day, it will pick up!

A

Austin Morton

6 including me are looki bb for a nice PvP server we play with others well we got admin abused because the admin left a hole in his base and I took a giga egg, rex egg and ptera egg so he killed all our tames and foundation wiped us like dude it's not our fault you are bad at building and it's PvP like wtf

M

Mike Miller

Maybe because its buttass early in the morning. Just a thought.

J

Jesse Brobin

Map?

S

Samuel Rocha

If you want more players you have to advertise on the looking for group party option on Xbox. We had about 30 people join on the same day we advertised.

V

Valar Morghulis

whats the server name

B

Brian Teal

Well now it's because kids are back in school...

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom