Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One So going start some under water exploring. What kind goodies can expect to find? How...

M

Matt Mosgo

So going start some under water exploring. What kind goodies can expect to find? How do I get them?

What should I know first before starting?

C

Clint Glaze

Everything in the water will rape your face

J

James Wise

If you see movement....swim fast away. Don't chance it. I lost my prized 250+ baryonyx underwater in seconds

B

Brandon Maddox

Underwater bases for some tribes

M

Matt Elston

I had a 260ish direbear get trapped under ice during lag spike and get killed by jelly fish .. the big fker would take down alpha dinos with no prob... killed by jelly fish

B

Brandon Maddox

Island server?

R

Richard Digby

Try to tame a Basilosaurus for underwater exploration. They're immune to shock damage from jellyfish and eels, have huge base health and when trained right can fight alpha Mosas. They take pressure damage below a certain depth but the high health pool usually more than compensates for that.

R

Richard Digby

Oh, and they're immune to Squid grabs too.

J

Jake Boughton

If you see testicles fucking run

M

Mario Dreslin

If you want to be killed almost instantly there is 1 cave far worse than any other. It is underwater on the side of the island map. I forgot the exact location due to getting ptsd watching my freshly tamed 150 squid get devoured by a horde of everything killer in 1 small area... It is the only cave attached to the actual island. But just beware...

D

Dylan Crosby

Gas mask makes it scary clear underwater

R

Robby Haugh

Pics of using gas mask under water or didn’t happen lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom