Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch So game stop has some really intetesting promotions going on. If you trade your switch...

B

Brandon Jacob Conn

So game stop has some really intetesting promotions going on. If you trade your switch in, you will get $340 in credit towards a new one.

Z

Zack Rose

What math did you do .?

R

Ryan Rigby

Somebody needs to recalculate thatn.... 250 is what their giving .

A

Amanda Lynn Fluckey

Wow. I posted a sale yesterday on Ebay and it never got approved. I wonder why this one did?

N

Nikki Estrada

Looks like the one on top that says 70% trade in bonus towards a new switch.

J

Josh Brown

Why bother trading your system in?

E

Edward Barba

Yo gotta get myself a new switch

C

Chad Laparra

valid for game trades only it says

B

Brandon Jacob Conn

My local gamestop says the extra 70% credit is for hardware too. That's how I got my math.

J

Jermaul W

From what i get is you gotta trade in a switch and a game just to get enough money to buy back the switch after tax.

Lol...

C

Cesar Neg

So if I trade my $300 switch they'll give me $340??? Tell me where!!!

S

Sheena Coumbes

Even if that really did work like that, by the time you tac on sales tax on the new switch, you might get $20 extra dollars. Can you really put a price on all of your save data let alone $20.....?

J

Jo Musk

If it had been $440 in credit I might have considered it. But for the hassle of re-downloading games and saves even then I might be like nah

B

Brandon Jacob Conn

Its more for those who have a switch and would like a special edition one. I just traded in my switch and Skyrim and got a brand new oddyssey switch.

M

Mac Ubaldo Cardenas

lets trade in then lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom