Contact advertising [email protected]

So for a christmas i bought my brother a acer gaming labtop. Comes wiyh a gtx 1050 ti...

• Thread starter Brandon Josph Cline
  • Start date
B

Brandon Josph Cline

So for a christmas i bought my brother a acer gaming labtop. Comes wiyh a gtx 1050 ti and 12 gb of ram and a 1db hardrive. What are ur thoughts on gaming labtops

J

Jacob Tanner

I'd much rather game on my desktop but it's so convenient having something I can take anywhere with me that I can both watch movies and play games on. Prior to owning the one I have, I would likely never have bothered with buying a gaming laptop for myself. I only got this one because my brother sold it to me for an incredibly low price. After having this one for a while, I consider it a must have. I dread the day it dies and I have to get a new one at the regular price.

R

Ron Ald

1050 = a gaming machine? lololol. Yeah, for all low settings.

D

Dustin Montgomery

Laptop

Z

Zrinko Kutnjak

Nice what you did for your brother!

C

Calipha Muhammad Ali

Just putting this out there before those desktop elitists come with their "laptops suck, they will never be as good as desktops" arguments...

Eurocom offers a series of top-tier notebooks that house full desktop specifications, upgradable Coffee Lake-S CPU's (Yes, even as high as the 8700K), upgradable Nvidia Pascal GPU's (17-inch models sport dual 1070's and dual 1080's), quad ram slots (up to 64 gigs of DDR4 clocked at 3000Mhz), you name it.

They're literal desktop replacements.

K

Kevin Edward

I think i wish you were my brother actually.

J

Jerrymiah Cabungcal

Merry Christmas to you and to your brother :D

K

Kyle Hall

Got an Asus rog strix gl502 with a gtx 1060...Pretty decent....not got much space for a desktop so lappy is perfect

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom