Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So... expecting a game to be EXACTLY what you want is what the gaming crowd is all...

A

Amir Gelman

So... expecting a game to be EXACTLY what you want is what the gaming crowd is all about nowadays?
You have a vision in your tiny head and you want that vision to be established by a big company and if you don't get EXACTLY what that vision of yours shows and says then the game is CRAP? "Not worth it"? "I want my money back."?!?!
And don't even get me started on the DLC thing. Thats called "business"! Say they released the game and 2 DLCs as the original release without being a "cash grabbers" or "thieves" or "not like old games where you get full game upon release".... ok.... so then what happens?
You would want some expansions! but that will take them a lot of time and money to produce expansions....
So why not take a full game.... and split it into base game + expansions. Sounds pretty damn profitable to me!
That way they make money off of base game + DLC + DLC + DLC.... you call it "trash company"? I call it BUSINESS!
or should I say.... a company that wants and CAN make more money then they would if any of the haters would have been in their HQ.
Now comment with a darn GIF to make me smile again lol
EDIT: btw, I wrote this because I almost skipped buying this game and eventually bought it and having a blast with it!!!

J

John Smith

And at that moment, upon picking up a copy of destiny because of your gut feeling and not on others opinion is the moment that you have become the captain of your life with a raging flaming axe of freedom

H

Hameed MrBasic Gafarov

Some minor bugs and for now not working functionality.
Game is fun to play in group. Like in clan or something.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom