Contact advertising [email protected]

So both usb wifi adapters me & and my buddy have give me horrible connection on my pc....

• Thread starter Alex James Richardson
  • Start date
A

Alex James Richardson

So both usb wifi adapters me & and my buddy have give me horrible connection on my pc. But when used on his it's godly. Any idea as to why? Or what I can do to fix it?

E

Edvardas Ruseckas

maybe his using usb 3.0 and you using usb 2.0 or router in your house is way far than his, the best u can do is buy a rj45 cat 6 or cat5e lan cable, if you cant route it you can get powerline adapters like
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
network speed will depent on how old wiring is in your house :)

I

Ian Scott Lyden

Boths PCs in the same exact location? If so we can discount interference or poor strength. The USB 2 vs 3 is a valid point - along the same train of thought your PC's USB controllers might be flakey (not my first gut instinct, tho.)
Your DHCP, TCP, DNS and other settings could create packet loss.

If the two conputers were at different desks and there's more than 1 wifi around looking into interference might yield results. If the two PCs are connecting to different wifis there's a whole heap of possibilities... I'd need a better picture of what's been tried and what's going on to be of much more use.

G

Gav Gav

Windows 10?

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom