Contact advertising [email protected]

So bending hard tubing is the absolute worst thing I've ever decided to do with my PC....

M

Mike Myers

So bending hard tubing is the absolute worst thing I've ever decided to do with my PC. I ruined a total of 8 tubes out of 9 and only need 4. I've watched countless videos and tutorials....everyone makes it look so easy. I keep getting my measurements wrong and the bends never line up correctly. Just ordered 10 more tubes and have to wait another 2 weeks. If I hadn't purchased all of the hard tube fittings and if soft tubing didn't look like crap to me then I would just go soft.

Ugh this is so awful! /rant done.

G

Garrick Schull

Yeah its brutal! Looks and performas amazing though you wont regret it!

A

Ash Fuller

I did the same, got pissed off so went with soft tubing. Will get around to having another go at some point. Annoyingly there is only 4 pipes that need doing and 2 are identical

A

Anthony Yassa

Oh geez I was going to do this tonight. can you not bend them back if you mess up?

P

Paul Allen

Metal or plastic?

M

Mark Anthony Villarreal

Its kinda like doin brake lines on the car man. It is a bitch to do and bend

D

Darek Lason

C'mon it's not that hard. It's actually pretty easy. I didn't even measured while doing it.
Do you have the silicone insert?

D

Dylan Angel

Use a bending tool

J

Jose Ricardo Toscano

I might want to do hard line, but using copper tubing and then have it sprayed over. This way, I won't have to worry much about what type of color fluid I want on it, although, I can probably come up with some cool ideas also. I recommend you watch singularity computers more than any other tutorial online. The owner is solely responsible for me getting into liquid cooling components. His tutorials are very good, and all I can say is, don't give up. I wouldn't want saggy tubing all over my pc, and I hate dealing with bacteria in plumbing.

R

Ryan Jones

Are you using a hand tool to angle them properly?

M

Mike Myers

No. A tutorial said it was unnessary

R

Richard Savoy

I use wire as a guide. Bend out the whole loop in wire. Just go center to center each end and get your bends right. Go to hardware store and get corks and wire. Drill holes in center of corks. And do all your bends first with wire. Then use wires as guide for your tubing. Works good if you take your time.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom