Contact advertising [email protected]

PC So anyone else pretty upset that after spending hours playing the iron banner all we...

M

Mike Steele

So anyone else pretty upset that after spending hours playing the iron banner all we get for a seasonal reward is an emblem.... WTF Bungie. I say we start a petition to get this stuff resolved before this game is ruined completely. Who's with me?

H

Hardy Azad

Lol welcome to the disappointment known as Destiny

W

William Cleveland

um take it you ever played IB in D1, was the same way and no one bitched then

B

Brandon Ramos

Dude same. An emblem and shaders lol.
I was so pissed. I thought it was gonna be a powerful engram. Such a waste of a grind. I hate PvP as well so it was torture for me

A

Alex Elward

what were you expecting?

J

Jack Adamdevilliers

Mate its a free exclusive item chill

M

Mike Steele

An aura would have been nice... Or at least a powerful engram to accompany the emblem... So let down by Bungie right now.

W

William Cleveland

this is the problem with D2 people think doing the simplest thing they should be rewarded with everything that game has to offer its the first season of D2 should of played D1 when it was released it was worst then D2 at this point.

J

Jared Marr

Hey guys, here's a free event for you pvpers!

Wahhhhhh! I hate PvP! Waahhhh it doesn't give me anything good! Wahhhhh!

A

Andreas Szallis

They don't care about shit, because they have our money and places like Blizzard refuse refunds, because they tell them that they will fix everything and are working on it. The game is still advertised that it's supporting SLI, which it actually did at launch, but since patch-1 it's broken for plenty people, but Game master I-don't-give-a-shit says: "Worry you not, because Bungie is working on it and we can't give you a refund, because you we're so dumb and ordered the game early and you surpassed our refund period."

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom