Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 So a question for those who have nitrado ps4 servers. I've found my server very laggy...

D

Daniel Black

So a question for those who have nitrado ps4 servers. I've found my server very laggy when I'm going near this structure ive built. We only have a 10 person server and it only has about 2 or 3 people at a time on at any one time.

P

Paul Bryan

Large structures always create lag just takes few seconds for it to load in

J

Jay Book

Same case on my server. We all tend to build big 5k+ structures in any given base so it's always laggy when going into bases. Stay on the perimeter and let it all load in before you proceed

D

Dave Moreno

To large! To high! And if you have a lot of Dino behemoth gates up - it will get lagg! To many large Dino's too-

T

Tanner Kellis

Does everyone copy nerd parade or something? They build a giant building here so everyone has to do it?? fan boys, fan boys everywhere

T

Trey Warde

Mass structures will lag no matter what server

I just laid down 2500-3000 foundations on flat part of swamp. It's like hitting a fucking lag wall every time you fly by.

C

Charles Matthew Gaydou-Constantine

Thats just Ark. Not your server specifically.

M

Mackensie Janisse

I have the lag spikes when I pass by a small 20x10 base on nitrado servers. It's just ark. The game can't handle itself lol

C

Christian Lopez

Lol i built in the same spot in mine

C

Christian Lopez

C

Christian Lopez

Mine is 6 walls high and yea its does lag cause of the loading of the base but never kick us out

B

Brandon Alexis Lürssen

It gets laggier the bigger the structure, because as soon as you go somewhere and head back it has to load up the whole thing so it lags. Happens to me aswell.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom