Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One SkipToMyLou112 is prime for new players. This is a No Rules PVP XBOX Dedicated Server....

D

Doug Marks

SkipToMyLou112 is prime for new players. This is a No Rules PVP XBOX Dedicated Server. High Gather, Fast Taming and Breeding. In 2 days you can be Level 100. No Admin Abuse. No Starter.

We started Ragnarok in August and had over 70 players. A huge server war broke out end of September and pretty much everyone was wiped and left the server except 7-10 players in Solo or 2 man tribes throughout the map.

Currently we are deleting old structures and unclaiming their dinos for others to take some have gear on them.

The remaining tribes are friendly towards new Tribes and would welcome PVP or PVE players or tribes.

Admin Tribe are “Targaryens”.

If you would like to join just add SkipToMyLou112 as a friend then Join Game under it. We are looking forward to having you join!

A

Aj Terry

Is there a fb to join?

D

Darryl Cummings

Jon Billard Jason Bishop

J

Jeffery Smith

ORP ?

J

Jeffery Smith

Alrighty awesome

S

Scott Aldridge

played this server a couple months back when you were scorched....excellent pvp and server really populated,,,not for the faint hearted but great gameplay...will it be 24/7 I've seen it go up and down for weeks at a time ???

D

Doug Marks

Well it is an XBOX for the Server and its been up pretty regular over the past couple of months. The owner of the server sometimes has to work 10 hour days so if something happens we have to wait for him to get home.

S

Stephen Goddin

Rian McDonald

D

Doug Marks

I will be on later today around 630PM EST. (4hours) GT is StatuaryGoose79.

D

Dylan Lowden

Is it pvp friendly?

D

Doug Marks

Yeah nothing going on right now. The people playing are pretty chill. But you can stir things up if you want. lol

R

Riley Droste

You missed an obelisk in the desert

L

Luke Smith

Tye Smith

D

Doug Marks

Thanks to everyone that joined tonight we hope you stay and enjoy the Server!

P

Philly Kavanagh

This will be another server for trolls to thrive on lol.. good luck dude

D

Doug Marks

I cleared a few more structures last night, but if anyone sees something that looks old post it with Tribe Name and Coordinates and I will look into it. Key indicator is if the tames are bloody.

D

Darryl Cummings

Cool we will look around tonight while we are on thanks

C

Callum Pearson

What's taming speed and stone pick up V

C

Callum Pearson

?

B

Bailey Mackenzie

any tribes i could join?