D

Diren McGregor

Silver players are so much nicer than plat or diamond

D

Diren McGregor

Made an accnt to see how the world looks like on the silver side

R

Rudi Indra A

folks in silver are indeed nice, once they get to gold tho'... well, you know how things are in gold

T

Thomas Riedel

I have to aggree... in masters they start to get more chill but the silver players in generell are nicer. I made a smurf acc too to see how it is down there

L

Luke Wright

I'm on the most toxic server (EU) and I've been with plats and golds for my first placements on pc (my last game was diamond and plats, the first 4 was gold and plat). So far only found nice people, I've been utterly shocked at the lack of toxicity. Asking someone to swap because it's not working they've just swapped and said no worries.

Going to finish my placements tomorrow, let's see if it changes lol

J

Josue Ortiz

Did you derank that much? Lol

M

Mary Gimenez

Agreed. I started the game in high bronze and I swear I never had to report anyone until I hit gold.

R

Robert Jan van Loon

be bronze

S

Shannon Shepherd

I’m a silver and I truly appreciate this. I’m honestly scared to climb because of the toxicity.

A

April Christine Thompson

Bc no one takes the game super seriously in silver

L

Luke Garside

Diamonds are decent. Plat is toxic city

J

Jaydin Keen

Bradley Hannah

J

Jhye Birrell

Because we know we all suck

J

Jose Garcia

-bronze: its like that weird party you got invited to that you had no idea they were giving out edibles and doing acid at.
-Silver: most people here have realized they need to focus on a few personal things in order to climb and have just accepted their skill level to a degree.
-Gold: You finally made it out! now to plat....Fuck.....Fuck....fuck.....WHY IS MY TEAM SHIT?! I SHOULD BE IN FUCKING PLAT BY NOW?! finally realizes they are still shit and need to fix their positioning and at least attempt to either use comms or listen to comms and combo some ults.
-Plat: Relapse of gold. they finally dug their way out, gained some confidence. they go on a streak till about 2700, and then Fuck....fuck....FUCK!!! and so on same as gold. Magically realize they are still the main reason they aren't climbing and start putting in some more effort to focus and have good positioning, and awareness of not only the enemy like they did to get into plat, but awareness of their team, and cooldowns of both enemy and friendlies.
-Diamond: You're mechanical skill or your game sense (only one of the 2 or a shallow combination of both) has reached a sort of plateau. You are good at your favorite chars and can generally predict the flow of a game to a certain level, and occasionally make your move solo and turn a game in your favor with pure skill or decision making. But "your team is still shit." and "your team's picks are fuckin retarded" and "omg this support isn't even healing me"
-Masters: One of 2 things has happened. You either leveled up your gamesense and/or found a freakish increase in your mechanical skills, OR you found some people that you work really well with and can control the flow of a match with easily. Its party time.
-GM: Another weird party you got invited to where occasionally someone busts out a few grams of cocaine and everyone gets fucked.
and by cocaine i mean the random t500 player with a t300+ ranking gets cued with a bunch of GM's and destroys them all.

C

Carl Francis Villaflor

hoe dare you called silver is nicer with plwt or ddiamond are u insane??if they are nicer with us there ranks should be master ir challenger??but look just silver so they are noob players silvers weak

J

Jay Jathu

Diamond players are toxic and trash. I’m also a trash diamond player

A

Antti Hartikainen

Try playing a widow and you see instantly how "nice" they are. No problems in diamond...

A

Alva Löfving

Agreed!!

J

Jessica Voronin

yes cause they have nothing to lose haha

A

Ashlea Mae Parker-Rivera

Why thank you

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom