Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Should I buy a bunch of eshop games at once or one at a time? I had a $300 target gift...

J

John Piazza

Should I buy a bunch of eshop games at once or one at a time? I had a $300 target gift card and as an impulse buy I bought 3 $20 eshop cards. That should be enough to cover 3 games I want, Golf Story, Owlboy, and Fe. (Hopefully those are all good games) I just don't know whether I should:

a) buy them all now and play one, beat it, play the next, beat it, and play the last

b) buy them all now and play a little of each, bouncing back between games depending on my mood

c) buy one now, see how i feel after i beat it. I might decide i don't want the other games at that point

d) other?

B

Brian Foster

Other. Buy games when they are on sale.

C

Christy Valentine

Resident evil Revelations 1 and 2 see on sale now and are both GREAT

C

Casey Milliken

If neither of them are on sale I’d say buy the one you want to play the most and wait to see if the others go on sale.. might save some money and if not then no harm no foul

M

Mario Rex Ferrara

I like to have 2-3 single player experiences going at once. Owlboy and Golf Story are worth your money. Maybe wait for a sale on Fe

M

Marc Re Percussion

Wait for sales :)

B

Brandon Joseph

Life's short. Treat yo' self.

W

Wesley Grimes

Buy em all now. Play however you choose

T

Tariq Yasiin

Get Celeste.

T

Tariq Yasiin

I'd say get em all at once, with that you'll win gold MyNintendo coins which will be usable until next year.

A

Adam Winfield

I'm not sure what the site name was but there is a site that tracks switch digital games sales and it will alert you when the game you want is on sale. Use Google or maybe someone here knows ;)

S

Sean Bartel

I have Celeste and stardew never played on standby. It's nice to have your next game waiting 4 you. Trouble is, I keep buying more games still.

A

Adam Yunt

Shoulda bought $300 worth of toilet paper. Be practical

B

Bobby Jacobs

If you want to play longer without wonder how long you’ll beat the game? Get Skyrim..

K

Kiana Dee

Ahhh owl boy is so amazing. I think I’m only halfway through but I love it. I got it for free from a friend on PC though.

R

Ron Rife

Golf.....story

L

Luke Drake

You have great taste.

N

Nik Lal

B

M

Mike Icon

Can buy a couple at a time but don't go too crazy otherwise you end up with a collection of games you never play. One or two and play them before getting more, IMO. I recently got Stardew, Golf Story, and Dragon Quest Builders in the same week but have barely played Golf Story or DQB because Stardew eats all my time.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom