Contact advertising [email protected]

Serious question: why y'all buying 100$ cases with windows when your mobo is ugly af...

R

Riggs Lamoreaux

Serious question: why y'all buying 100$ cases with windows when your mobo is ugly af and you're using a stock cooler?

EDIT: I'm talking about the fuckers with a 30$ dell motherboard with stock coolers on an i3 and 8 year old graphics card with a 130$ case.

M

Mark Blackburn

Because PC's are upgradable. what sort of retarded question is this. a start point and end point can be very different.

T

Terry Bell

Because most people if they have a decent enough stock cooler will skip out on buying a better cooler right off the bat and save that for later after they have more money to upgrade with

T

Tim Burge

I have never met anyone with a "finished" pc, little by little, little by little

F

Fran Medenec

because you can upgrade whenever you want and looks don't give extra performance

K

Kieren Burt

Reject

A

Andy Moosni Longcat

This is a pleb-ass question.

D

Daniel Scott

Exactly

R

Riggs Lamoreaux

Get better internals and then buy a new case. Looks don't = better performance

A

Alec Jackson

Cause fuck you thats why

T

Thiago Sousa

It's a pain in the ass to change a case after the fact. Get the case figured out from the get go and its easy to upgrade a cooler or anything else really.

B

Bruce Lee

It's called freedom to do whatever you want with your shit.....

A

Adam Newberry

Riggs. why you causin trouble here?

C

Colin Andrews

Nope.avi

P

Paolo Carlino

A 100 Is a lot?

M

Malik Shujah

Just because to give a oppertunity like you to post shit questions

J

James Blacklord

Simple. When you spend so much freaking money on something its nice to look at it and say I built this.

J

Josh Swanger

Just chop the stock case up.

T

Tom Sarram

because you can upgrade those two things... changing cases is such a pain

A

Austin Westfall

i have a Gigabyte K5 Mobo and a NZXT x62 Cooler, so thats why i bought a $100 case, lol so i can see the lights

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom