Contact advertising [email protected]

Serious question. Well two questions. First if i can run fallout 4 and some light...

C

Cory VanSumeren

Serious question.

Well two questions.

First if i can run fallout 4 and some light mods like water, grass, weapon textures, and lighting fixes at 1080p ultra with vsync in ini turned off FOR TESTING because its frame capped to see frame rate and i get 100-120fps

Would i be able to run fallout 4 at 1440 with same settings but 60fps?

Gtx 970 ftw+
Fx6300 oced to 4.0ghz

I normally play on a 1080p 32inch tv and i use it for both tv and gaming.

Ive been thinking about getting a new tv and also have been wanting a decent monitor but money is stoping me from getting both.

The way room is set up my desk is at the end of my bed so sometimes ill pull the arm rest out so it overhangs the foot of my bed and ill put the tv on it so i can lay in bed and game or whatever.

should i get a decent 42 inch or even 55" 4k tv? At the store ive seen lg 55" 4k for $500.

I know my computer cant touch 4k but 1440p or even 1080p should look better on a 4k tv vs a 1080 right?

Would i benefit going from 32" 1080 to 42 or 55 1440? I have few older games that i still put a lot of time in that will run 1440p.

I like the bigger screen for rpgs and more relaxed games gta v but gta i usually have to disable shadows and ai draw to even get 30+fps with medium textures

Most fps games i play on a 27" 1080p.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom