Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Saw people commenting about her being a scammer. Thought I would try to make it...

• Thread starter Louwrens Vorster
  • Start date
L

Louwrens Vorster

Saw people commenting about her being a scammer. Thought I would try to make it clearer for some people.

M

Mike Crane

Well that's an Instant ban. Is she in this group?

T

Tyler Hartless

We got a detective in the making lol but fr atleast u caught her

M

Mike Crane

Looks like we banned her a long time ago for PayPal.

M

Mike Crane

People are so dam stupid for buying shit for PayPal. LMFAO. That's what they get. I don't feel bad whatsoever lol

A

Alex Beia

200 bucks rents you a private server, probably 15 slots or so, for a whole year! Is she insane???!!!

C

Cody Sadorski

Lol personally i dont see any scam here if u wanna blow ur hard earned cash on a game for ingame items thats on u scam or not lol

C

Cody Sadorski

I wont even spend money lol unless its for thw new dlc thennn maybe haha

M

Mike Crane

It's cuz they are idiots

J

Justin Mudford

People are dumb enough to fall for this scam? Like ya send me 200 bucks and once I receive it I'll tell you a server to toto , lol like you people are actually sending money without knowing a psn name , or server number ? Turrets aren't hard to make lol

M

Mike Crane

I laugh at people when they message us admins saying they just got scammed out of a PayPal deal. It's too funny.

K

Kenneth Jones

Jesus.... If he's willing to pay that much for turrets...... Just think of the fortune he would be willing to pay for Turrents.

E

Ethan Mays

Ban Hammers

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom