Sad story for low ranks (Rarely get good hanzo teammate) Sorry for quality

Š

Šhęhãb Åłî

Sad story for low ranks
(Rarely get good hanzo teammate)
Sorry for quality

A

Anthony Jensen

I dont mind a hanzo, if the player is good with him. If not, then I'll ask to change.

D

David Jackson

This is the story for most ranks when it's off meta pick, especially so on eu servers. I constantly have middle eastern players going "symmetra sweeeeetch no symmetra nooooooo sweeeeeeeetch", doesn't help that they're dumped in Eu servers considering they lag on them too.

L

Lucas Ferreira

I always make sure to look at the player's career profile before telling him to switch to something more useful. One time, this guy picks Hanzo when we needed a tank, so I go to his career profile and he has 200+ hours on Hanzo so I'm like "....we good we don't need a 2nd tank after all" xD

B

Brawley Biando

Hanzo flex, if I don't do well with hanzo i switch to characters that we need.

B

Brent Hazelton

I like hanzo. I like junkrat. I hate getting them both on every team. This hanzo junkrat meta can eat my ass with a spoon.

N

Noah Bennett

Earlier I did something that will never be repeated in my lifetime: I got potg 3 times in a row as hanzo. I'm somewhat proud of myself

S

Shannon Fellows

Let them try for a bit. A good hanzo can take out an entire team

A

Adam Shimada

4 dps
WE NEED A HEALER

S

Shawn Edward Orichefsky

Accuracy. If someone says they don't mind, or are in support for Hanzo. Either they're a hanzo main and can't be trusted or, they're a hanzo main and can't be trusted.

T

Tobias Christensen

I make sure voice chat is disabled when i play Hanzo... Which is all i play.

A

Alejandro Pariona Palomino

Leonardo Pariona

H

Harshul Kuhar

once i actually started playing hanzo in mystery heroes i stopped doing this cancer behavior and started giving them a chance before asking them to change

T

Tareq M. Shama'a

Where can I find the orginal video of this meme

F

Faizan Jiwani

Low ranks are trash

M

Michael S. Myth

Whenever I go junkrat its a win lmao. And thats before the buff. All the off meta heroes have a spot. They just usually require more niche aiming tactics. Like junkrat bouncing grenades over/off walls.
Torb/hanzo playing corners.
Mei freezing enemies back to back while her teammates insta kill them.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom