Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Remember I ask about sc leaders because this dude is pretending to be apart of all the...

M

Michael Green

Remember I ask about sc leaders because this dude is pretending to be apart of all the major tribes Uc SC and Dorthaki and he was kicked from the tribe Unknown at least that's what he is telling all the young kids trying to scare them to join him or do what he say he is in almost all the ark communities and now he is supposed to be getting this little island tribe wiped for kicking him I also kicked him I caught him I'm collecting the psns of all the tribes he has crossed this dude is an insider and a thief he loves the island server dude is a 35 year old disable guy he will lead with this so you would feel sorry for him because he can't work so ark is his only way he will be able to provide for his autistic son I know sad right y'all just be aware share this in all of the communities here YouTube etc.. this guy has no life and will try to talk to any and every leader he can get to to try and get protection from each tribe he has betrayed please warn all the noobs he has about 5 accounts I screenshot these 2 he has others name snow autism on wheels and who knows what else

B

Brian Weimer

Ha! I know this guy.. he isn't affiliated with Unknown Any more. He was on my server for awhile trying to push weight around. Anyway, ya.. I can verify this.. dude is a punk.

D

David Andrew Brennan

Hahaha villian he got kicked from our entire server one time at band camp

M

Matt Carter

*Dothaki

P

Patrick Mike Murphy

Game of thrones for life lol

M

Michael Green

Factz #GAMEOFTHRONES IS LIFE

R

Ryan Chester

I can't believe the drama and political power struggle that keeps coming up in pvp... what do you guys play when you want to have fun?

M

Michael Green

It's just him I'm ok I love ark

D

Deanny Felix

Can promise you he’s not with uc

E

Ed V Lozano

That dude villain got kicked from 251 on legacy lmaooo. Said he was gonna spend 5 grand to wipe us

M

Michael Green

HE IS NOW KOS ON ANY SERVER FUCK HIM

K

Kasey Renfro

I promise you I've never seen these psns. Not in tu

B

Brandon Hughes

Micheal i pmed you via messenger if you dont have it downloaded pm me via psn messages my psn:yoza2000

M

Michael Green

Lol

M

Michael Green

Lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom