C

Christian Anthony Taboada

Remember guys no mercy

B

Brayden Eames

Nintendo winning e3 before e3 even starts. Had to one up last year lol

S

Sarah Conor

Nintendo is killing all the competition..
Nintendo is back how it used to be.. " the Lord of Gaming "
Xbox is dying .. Soon Ps4..
No matter what xbox r
Or ps fanboys say.. A underpowered console is kicking they asses.
That hurts. Yeahh. Get over it. Folks.

( its like this.. )
Ps4 Pro = ferrari V10 Turbo
Xbox one x = lamborghini V12 Twin Turbo
Nintendo Switch = Honda Civic 4 cylinders 1.6 lit. Turbo.

... Well humiliation lol

N

Nabor Jr Ortega Gonzalez

Yoshi is missing

A

Alex Siswanto

Meh

J

Jonathan Jurczak

Before the other fans get all bent out of joint, nobody is saying that your brands suck. I have a feeling this thread might go in that direction.

Nintendo is coming out swinging, and I'm sure the competition are racking their brains in trying to outdo them. With Smash details alone, it's gonna be a focus of E3. Guarantee you we get a lot of Pokemon news too. And at least a Metroid trailer.

Not to mention the hype if they unveil Animal Crossing, Fire Emblem, Mother, Pikmin, or Mario Maker. OR EVEN VIRTUAL CONSOLE.

It's a great time to be a Nintendo fan. ^_^

E

Emani Lyles

Forgot pokemon

S

Shane Hikes

Throw Hideo Kojima in there and have him blast down a bunch of Konami employees, then you've got the perfect meme lol. I own all three consoles btw.

E

Edward Freeman

I'm sorry I love nintendo but it's all about God of war..... Spiderman.... Days gone..... The last of us 2....... The robot game I forgot the name sony is right there to..... But I'm ready for smash

E

Etienne Gouraige

Irony:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 (game in the meme) was never on a Nintendo platform.

I say wait and see what the competition has first though.

M

Michael Lee

The switch isn't powerful enough to completely kill the competition, maybe in another 3-5 years when the new Nintendo console comes out they'll make it powerful enough to run all the games that the other systems do

M

Michael Lee

Plus the competition has a lot to offer at the switch can't compete with, don't get me wrong I'm glad to see Nintendo finally becoming a mainstay again after the Wii and Wii u but let's not jump the gun just yet

S

Shane Hikes

Nintendo isn't in it for graphical horsepower, but the fact that Switch can run games like Doom, Wolfenstein 2, soon Crash Trilogy and Dark Souls is very impressive and honestly the compromises really aren't that much unless resolution is an ultimate deal breaker for you.

J

Juwan Marques Lee

I think they’re about even this year lol with the kingdom hearts release date coming at E3

D

Dennis van Beveren

The beginning of console gaming * nintendo* when ps and xbox were humps of plastic!

N

Nikki Estrada

No mercy would be showing Virtual console and Animal crossing .

B

Brian Collens

Not not this stupid Posts again what is this the kindengarden?

T

Theo Araya García

NINTENDO PEGALE CON LA SILLA A EAA CSM!! xD

M

Matt Musarra

Nintendo is just a hey i got extra money system for me.

T

Tyler Grimmett

I say give Nintendo’s crew question marks for heads. They’ll unveil more about those great games, but I expect to be even more surprised like we were with Smash.

Bring on the next big surprises!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom