Contact advertising [email protected]

Rate my sisters beginner pc. Specifics haven't been nailed down completely. 6700k...

R

Ryan Van DerSchaaf

Rate my sisters beginner pc.
Specifics haven't been nailed down completely.

16gb ram
256gb samsung evo ssd
2tb WD blue
750ti
650w psu
Win 10
Total cost: $140

R

Reece Goddard

The GPU could have been improved if you Went to an i5 or Ryzen tbh the cpu is far ahead of the gpu

A

Anthony Manus

Definitely needs a better GPU, other than that I'm mostly wondering how you got all that for that price, just the RAM should be that much lol

N

Nitin Misra

How the hell did you get all this for $140

G

Garrick Schull

CPU is good. GPU is shit. Should have got a 6600k and spent the extra on a better GPU. 1060 3 GB/RX 570 Is the minimum needed for a decent rig.

T

Teng Thao

" Total cost: $140"

B

Brandon Hicks

Lol, my first build my 5 year old uses has a 750ti, which is 150$ right now alone. Either your full of yourself or your total price was for one piece.

R

Ryan Van DerSchaaf

I work at a computer store. These are parts we can't RMA because they were "demo models" but we can't sell them, so we either give them to our scrapper or use them for our systems. We can't sell used parts. Once the seal is broken..

R

Ryan Van DerSchaaf

We got a titan X that showed up as Nvidia_xxx_DEMOMODEL when you ran the serial.

B

Bidiouane Haitam

Omg 140$ that's what i call a DEAL

R

Robbie Heylen

fuck off, 140 including a 750ti and a 7600k? i call bullshit on that

E

Eric Larocque

Fucking tank and a half for a beginner PC...over time she can chuck in a better GPU with her own money or good behaviour and a better PSU and be more than well off for years.

E

Eric Larocque

I've said it time and time again, I fucking love how good the 2600K performs at 7 years of age.

J

Jordan Harris

With a newer gpu that's not beginner lol

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom