Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Random thoughts: rainbow road is one of my favorite tracks in mario kart; and for...

• Thread starter Tyrell Tysamu Jones
  • Start date
T

Tyrell Tysamu Jones

Random thoughts: rainbow road is one of my favorite tracks in mario kart; and for completely arbitrary reasons.

It makes me believe that, if mario kart was canon in anyway, it would prove that mario kart is an annual series where everyone drops whatever tension they have and just go for fun. Rainbow road may or may not be the center of the tradition.

Each rainbow road is different but the same and it appears in just about every mario kart, shifting in between locations of space and earth's atmosphere. Ranging from the one that was just in the clouds above a landscape all the way into deep and unknown areas of space; a few times appearing in between earth and the moon or having formed around the moon. Even a space station that is the rainbow road itself.

Out of all the tracks, its the only one that is mystical and possibly legendary.

Ribbon road comes close as well since it has its own eccentric splendor.

What are y'alls favorite mario kart tracks?

To think I'd see rainbow road snes again. My specific favorite rainbow road due to the music. Each one sounds like a kid's magic wonderland of awe where as this one just sounds like a hype and bombing party xD

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom