Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Quick question not sure about and I️ don’t wanna lose my game save data. How would I️...

B

Bradley Braswell

Quick question not sure about and I️ don’t wanna lose my game save data. How would I️ be able to transfer my game saved data from my 64GB SD card to my new 256GB SD card?

S

Seth Johnston

Pretty sure save data goes to the console

N

Nicholas Tejas Jansen

Save data saves on the console itself

J

Joe Roy

Thought they just updated it to be account linked?

R

Rick Karrer

The Switch has a system transfer feature in it. It will move your saved data from one to the other. At the moments it’s impossible to have that data in more than one place.

Also, there’s an update to your iPhone / iPad that will fix that “A ?” issue you still have as well

T

Trey Crawford

Question am i able to transfer my whole game to a bigger micro sd card from my small one ?

J

Jermaul W

Saves are internal.
But copy your smaller sd card. The paste it to the bigger one and put it back in the system. That way you wont have to redownload your updates and games dlc

J

Jamie-Hollywood Hull

I went from 64gb to 256gb today! Saved data stays on te console! But i archived games in in data management remove old sd card put new one in! The redownload digital games and reinsert game cartridge and they all download to new sd card

J

James McCord

I think you can do it via laptop

N

Nick Caraway

Updating your phone.

C

Cascade Realm

What happens when we go over 32gbs in saved files? Lmmmfao!!

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom