Contact advertising [email protected]

Xbox One Quick question, I've googled it but no luck. But what's the highest level Dino you can...

J

Jordan Dean

Quick question, I've googled it but no luck. But what's the highest level Dino you can get from breeding? I saw one thing when I googled it that said 400+ on the wiki but that doesn't seem right because I know a lot of breeders but I've never seen a level 400+ Dino

M

Michael Lee Smith

We have gigas at 398 hatch

C

Chelsea Hice

Its 400+ but you dont want it that high because anything over 450 disappears

S

Steven Atkins

Conceivably.. its 1022 or something. Did the math ages ago. Would need a wild dino with all stats rolled into 1 stat and then all te rolls into same stat, for each stat. So, (149 + 72) × total number of stats. 6 I think, but, also a variable for non flyers wasted points vs fliers not having wasted points. Wasted points also factor as hidden levels.

J

Justin Rodriguez

There's 411 gigas

E

Earl Nelson

Me and my boy got bears popping at 405 on pve can't even max out the levels or they will die off next reset

C

Christopher Harthorn

E

Earl Nelson

Next server reset that's gonna be dead... Shouldve kept it at 449

C

Christopher Harthorn

Its been alive for along time

C

Christopher Harthorn

Its not gonna disappear

E

Earl Nelson

Maybe they will let you keep 450 if it doesn't go to 451 I know ppl have lost giggas at 450 before but I've never tested that out myself I don't want my Dino to die for being too high leveled lol so idk I'd keep a few eggs just to be safe cause the cap is 450 I know that for a fact and know that they will kill off anything higher your might just be on the boarder so it stays Alice

C

Christopher Harthorn

Ive recently been testing. This anky is currently 451 and been alive for a month

C

Christopher Harthorn

Its possible its bugged or only affecting rexes and gigas and such

J

Joey Webb

I have gigas that hatch at 398

K

Kirby Turner

how do you breed more levels??

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom