Contact advertising [email protected]

question to comp players. I usually only play QP and Arcade because I prefer the more...

D

Dakota Royal

question to comp players. I usually only play QP and Arcade because I prefer the more casual side of OW. rank aside...how long does it take to get one gold gun? I dont care about getting plat or anything...just the gun

A

Andrew Madden

In the current format you would need 200 victories

M

Michael Moncure

If you get placed in platinum and play a good bit you can generally get 1 a season

M

Matthew Johnson

Easily attainable in one season if you play a ton of comp and perform fairly well.

C

Clint Garoutte

If you play comp casually, either with friends or solo, get a few wins in and just keep it as a casual thing, you should be able to afford one by the end of the season.

J

Jayde Sletta

Same my dude.

M

Marco Eguía

Season rewards with a little comp wins here and there will net you one within a season

L

Luke Schirmer

It depends how high you rank. At the end of a season you'll get points based on your rank. But you get 15 per win too

Z

Zachary Ferns

The higher your rank, the faster you get comp points. It’s gonna take me a whole ‘nother season.

M

Mihnea Gogu

1 season if u grind till diamond/master. 2 season if not

M

Mikkelsen Kurtis

If you get gm or masters and get at least 100 wins you should get one by the end of the season with the seasonal reward for your season high

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom