Contact advertising [email protected]

Question of the day: Who do you hate seeing instantly picked in a competitive round?...

P

Peter Gomez

Question of the day: Who do you hate seeing instantly picked in a competitive round?

Streaming some quickplay/comp with my gf. Feel free to stop by, as we talk to everyone.

Stream link:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

K

Kai Turner

"pics"

B

Brent Hazelton

Torb or symm. I like them, don't get me wrong, but if they go down along with their turrets it is a huge disadvantage

T

Tilton Jamalle Anderson

Hanzo and Torb.

K

Kayleigh Kshnique Askey

I don't really hate individal insta pick characters but i do when its 4 dps

C

Chris Johnson

Hanzo/widow. It’s pretty much a garunteed loss every time either of them are insta locked

V

Vynyl Shiro

When I instalock Zen and everyone else picks 5 Tanks.

P

Peter Gomez

i dislike seeing two snipers lmao

M

Miguel Aragón

I’ve learned to give Hanzo and Widow a chance before getting mad but maybe it’s because in Masters they’re actually good lol. I only hate seeing Symmetra and Torb because they seem to be countered pretty easily.

S

Sergio Nero Mendoza

J

Javaad Ijaz

INSOLENT CUR!

K

Kaan Bilge

I never judge Hanzo and Widowmaker before checking their profile and even Torbjörn is very helpful to the team if played right, he's just a high risk character so it's a gamble.

However I always think it's a guaranteed lose when we have a Symmetra. She's the worst hero in the game and even if I win a game with Symmetra that means she did nothing and got carried.

M

Matt Bubp

Widowmaker. Purely because I'm in gold and if you were a good Widow you wouldn't be in gold unless you're a Smurf in which case screw you.

T

Thomas Yurkanin

Orissa or Moors, I usually prefer to play them and I don't play that great as anyone else besides JR, but he's not always a viable pick

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom