Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Question , If I have a raft with a mobile base on it, and it got destroyed by a...

G

Greg Cooper

Question ,
If I have a raft with a mobile base on it, and it got destroyed by a leedsichthys , in the tribe log would it just say raft destroyed?
Or would it also include walls destroyed, foundation destroyed , smithy destroyed, bed destroyed etc.

S

Steven Collins

Just raft I believe, the rest fall as having no foundation, works same way as replacing a wall with a wall, the destroyed one never appears in log.

G

Greg Cooper

Crap lol
Shut the game off when I was frustrated and didn't pull my raft base to somewhere safe..
Tribe mates saw the raft destroyed message a few days later.
Was hoping it was one of the plain rafts that were out and about , but I think my baby might be dead lol

S

Steven Collins

I would highly recommend now that Leeds are so much more common, work on that motorboat, and get it into shallower water before logging off (make sure it has turrets)

G

Greg Cooper

Also random kinda related raft question,
I've noticed a lot that the bed on my raft vanishes, and you can't spawn on it or fast travel to it.

Is this cause I'm close to base?
It seems like that's when I cant spawn on the raft.

L

Luciano Sesti

Just that the raft was destroyed by the leed

S

Steven Espley

My raft disappeared a week ago with no log what so ever! I left it on edge of map, not sure if they have changed how it works but whales never used to venture to it there. I've had rafts destroyed before and only the raft will show up in log.

S

Steven Collins

The bed situation could be be cause you're too close to the barrier

G

Greg Cooper

Seemed to always happen when I was near someone's behemoth gates.
If i was diving for oil and I died the bed would never appear on the spawn screen.
But if I moved further away from other tribes gates there was no issues.

S

Steven Collins

Yeah being near enemy structure does this also

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom