Contact advertising [email protected]

PS4 Question: I’m into my 3rd generation of Rex’s. Had couple mutations. Parents are 20k+...

S

Steven Jones

Question: I’m into my 3rd generation of Rex’s. Had couple mutations. Parents are 20k+ hp and 400-500 melee. Levels 240-280. The problem I’ve got all the babies are coming out the same stats. No different 7900 hp and 290 melee I don’t under stand it. 2 batches now. Different mothers and different dads. Weird. Any advice?

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

Keep breeding and hope for mutations or trade for a new bloodline bud those are trash

W

Whitney Cash

Have the parents had levels put into them or are they unleveled?

B

Brett Kiwihumidity Hotz

Theyre def leveled

C

Chris Earley Mosher

Go out with a grif and a magnifying glass not a spy and looj at pre tame health find a wild rex with 7500 health or better and kib tame it

C

Chris Earley Mosher

Now it may take time since most rexs spawn with 5400 health or so but you will find one

J

Josh Harney

the levels that hatches get are not effected by post tame or raise levels, the base stats are the ones that are inherited, so find a 150 rex and down it and check its stats, if it has high health stam or md then tame it and use it for breeding

S

Steven Jones

Thanks guys we think the starting 2 Rex’s were the issue painfully going to start aging and use the magnifying glass trick. Cheers.

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom