Contact advertising [email protected]

Switch Question for those who have the Pro controller.Who rarely uses theirs? I've had mine...

J

James McCord

Question for those who have the Pro controller.Who rarely uses theirs? I've had mine since release day and have used mine maybe half a dozen times.For some of the shrines on BOTW.And was considering getting game Stop pro reward trade in a use it towards pre ordering a game or other Switch accessories I will more likely use.

S

Sharon Poliarco Van Fleet

What are all of the games you play? I use mine mostly when I play Street Fighter and Has Been Heroes.

J

Jermaul W

Ah got mines very cheap a month ago. Didnt have a need for it but couldnt pass up the deal. Currently i dont use it. But thats probably cuz ive been handheld for a while. But when splatoon launches ill be using it on the tv

T

Todd Schockemoehl

I mainly play handheld....I don't mind joycons actually

E

Evan Marks

That's an interesting question! I bought a pro controller for the Wii U, but I only ever used it for 2 player games.
So maybe I won't get this one.
Maybe we aren't "pro" haha

D

Dan Kuso

I use mine a lot, much more often than any form of joycons. I found it easier to use because everything was bigger and sturdier than the joycons, and it didn't have to feel like being careful not to break it by mistake

M

Michael Alexander Caddick

I use it whenever possible over the joycons. Other than not having analogue triggers it's my favorite controller after the Xbox elite one.

J

Jason Owens

I use,mine all the time

M

Marc Re Percussion

I use mine for docked mode

D

Diana Gunn Fields

I use mine all the time unless I'm playing handheld

S

Stephen Schildwachter

I use mine 100% of the time

S

Stefan S-Class Coates

Keep it! Its great for when you want to game in docked mode, plus you paid $70 for it (i assume) pro rewards only give you about $4 more than regular rewards which means you will get $4.50

M

Matt Parent

I only ever use the joy cons for arms or Snipperclips. Otherwise it's pro all the way

M

Matt Parent

When Splatoon comes out people will see how inaccurate the joy con grips are. The shorter the range of motion the less accuracy you have, and the joy con sticks are extremely short, they're honestly terrible if a game requires any accuracy at all

J

Jessie William Levi Mosley

I just use the joy cons. I love them. The only time our procontroller is used is when my wife and me play a two player game.

R

Reginald Lamont Williams

2 words: fighting games

Otherwise, there's no dire need for it.

J

James Page

I was going to buy one, but for $70 the joycons are fine

F

Florentino Verdiales

I dont remember what a joycon feels like

Contact advertising [email protected]
Top Bottom